FASTBRACES: What They Are. How They Work, and How Dr. Guerra Can Help
It wasn’t that long ago that having braces required years of commitment, pain, and complicated, difficult-to-maintain appliances. That’s no longer the case, especially with FASTBRACES.
It’s a fact of life: Teeth often don’t erupt properly. They come in tilted, overlapped, or sideways, often with irregular space. But FASTBRACES uses a time-tested high-performance bracket system that starts correction of the teeth from the beginning of the first treatment, using just one square wire, torquing, and tiping the teeth.
The real news is treatment time. In most cases, FASTBRACES can achieve results in 120 days or less, depending on the severity of the problem … and depending on the clinical experience of the doctor you’re working with.
Dr. Guerra is an expert on FASTBRACES, and he’s only an appointment away.
Here are just a few of the common problems that FASTBRACES can help with:
- Crossbite occurs when upper and lower teeth or jaws are misaligned. Crossbite can lead to the wearing down of teeth, bone loss, and gum disease.
- Crowding occurs when there is simply not enough room in your mouth for all your teeth. Untreated, crowding can worsen and cause severe overlapping. This may increase the risk of plaque accumulation, decay, and periodontal disease.
- High canines can cause discomfort in the gums due to inflammation around improperly erupted teeth.
- Open bite occurs when the front teeth don’t make contact with their opposing teeth. It can result in speech impairment, poor chewing, or even temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, a painful condition.
- Overbite occurs when the upper teeth protrude over the lower teeth. Overbite can cause gum irritation, wear on the lower teeth and jaw, and joint problems.
- Spaces between teeth can occur because of extraction or other changes in the jaw or mouth. Those spaces can lead to gum issues, deeper pockets beside teeth, and other possible problems.
All these challenges and more can be addressed by FASTBRACES in a remarkably short time – often 120 days or less. Make your appointment with Guerra Dental now for an assessment and consultant, and find out of this remarkable technology – used for decades in more than 25 countries – is right for you!